- The Hydraulic Actuator CMC 7050 is manufactured by CMC
- It comes with a 6` cord set that plugs into the wire assembly
- Its already sealed, full of fluid and tested!
- Designed for CMC Jack Plates and Tilt Trim Units
- Are completely self contained with their own fluid reservoir.
- They incorporate the pump, motor, reservoir and cylinder all in the same body. This eliminates the need for multiple hydraulic components such as hoses, pumps and cylinders.
- The CMC Hydraulic Actuators 7050 are made of 100% non-ferrous materials and are totally submersible. They contain a no-leak seal and wiper that keeps dirt and water out of the working parts.
- Click Here to see the CMC Hydraulic Actuator Diagram
- To place an order please CLICK HERE
CMC Hydraulic Actuator 7050 Specifications:
- Motor type: permanent magnet 12vdc.
- Fluid capacity: 21 cu. in.(0.7 pint)
- Weight with fluid: 12.5 lbs.
- 6061-T6 aluminim alloy construction.
- Fasteners: 18.8 Stainless Steel
- Stroke length: 5 inches.
- Thrust (Extend): 5000 lbs. min.
- Thrust (Retract): 3750 lbs. min.
- Rate of Travel: 15 in. per min.
Need more information??? we will be glad to answer all your questions.
Call us at: 855-666-4220